Creative Packaging Designs
Good packaging makes pleasant shopping experience while increases consumers’ purchasing desire. Let’s take a look at some creative packaging designs for pizza, toothpaste, match box, CD disc and earphones…
1. Gym and bakery: After switching to this packaging, the bakery reportedly has experienced an increase of around 25% in gym clients.
2. Pizza and toothpaste: Remember to brush your teeth after eating up the pizza. Of course it will have even better effects if there’re some crumbs lying around in the box.
3. Coca Cola cup: It makes you just want to finish the drink at one go.
4. Wooden wine boxes: The wooden wine box is made of one whole piece of raw wood, cut into halves and hollowed out to fit the wine. The packaging alone seems to be giving off rich aroma already.
5. Origami beer label: The beer label with its four corners detached has been designed to make an origami~
6. CD case: The CD case can be turned into a big and unique “House”. The music sure sounds more special with such a packaging design, doesn't it?
7. Jam jar: The jar is designed in the shape of the fruit of the jam flavor!
8. Earphone: Wind the earphone onto the packaging paper with the earplugs in place. Seeing from the back, it looks like a dancing musical note!
9. Disc: The packaging design for Lithuanian musician SHIDLAS’s album Saliami Postmodern looks like a piece of meat wrapped in supermarket plastic bags. Really cool!
10: Car ads: Ford has created this advertisement for its Ranger Extreme Pick-up (also a matchbox). This pick-up model has a retractable trailer design, as demonstrated by opening/closing of the matchbox.
For more information, please follow us on swop wechat and official website: