To Entrance Hall 3: Get off at the junction of Hua Mu Road and Luo Shan Road (Gate 7)
To Entrance Hall 2: Get off at the junction of Hua Mu Road and Fang Dian Road (Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai)
To Entrance Hall 1: Get off at the junction of Fang Dian Road and Lung Yang Road (Gate 1)
From Shanghai Pu Dong International Airport: about 35 minutes
From Shanghai Hong Qiao Airport: about 35 minutes
To Entrance Hall 2: Take Metro Line 2 to get off at Longyang Road Station, walk or interchange Line 7 to get off at Hua Mu Road Station (Exit 2 or 5)
Walk from Hua Mu Road Station: about 3 minutes
From Shanghai Railway Station / Shanghai South Railway Station: take Line 1 to People’s Square, interchange Line 2 to get off at Longyang Road Station, walk or interchange Line 7
From Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station: take Line 2 to get off at Longyang Road Station, walk or interchange Line 7
- Maglev line
From Shanghai Pu Dong International Airport: about 8 minutes; RMB50 for single ticket: (RMB40 with air ticket); RMB80 for round- trip ticket
- Airport bus line
From Shanghai Pu Dong International Airport: take lines No. 3 and No. 6; about 40 minutes, RMB16
Bus station: Longyang Road Fangdian Road
Bus lines include: No.989 / Dongchuan line / Fangchuan line / Bus Da Qiao No.6 / Bus Da Qiao No.6 Inter-zone
Useful transportation info websites:
Shanghai Pu Dong International Airport: www.shanghaiairport.com
Shanghai Hong Qiao Airport: www.shairport.com
Shanghai Metro Map: www.shmetro.com/node41/node45/200809/con100270.htm
Shanghai Maglev Line: www.smtdc.com
Official Sponsoring Hotel
GRAND PARK JIAYOU HOTEL SHANGHAI
Ms. Coco & Ms. Shirley
Tel +86-21-5190 9000*8066/8216
Fax +86-21-5190 9066
Address No.159 XinJinqiao Road Pudong Shanghai 201206 P.R.China
Free Shuttle Bus Service (Hotel <=> Expo Center)
By car: Approx. 10 mins
Official Travel Partner
Official Travel Agent Introduction –Peng Cheng Exhibition & Display
Mobile +86-158 0059 8969
Hotline 400 820 7559 / 800 820 7559
Fax +86-21-5609 6399
H.O.: 16, Kamat Industrial Estate, 1st Floor, Opp. Siddhivinayak Temple, Behind Hotel Kohinoor Park, 396, V.S. Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India.
Tel: +91-22-2422 9281 / 2438 9271
Fax: +91-22-2436 1216
- A Letter of Invitation will be issued by the Organizer to facilitate visa application and it requires 1-2 weeks to process the Invitation Letter for Visa Application. Please check and approach the Embassy of PR China of your country with the invitation to get the visa.
- We will provide the Letter of Invitation free of charge by email / ordinary mail. For any request to send original copy by courier, a courier fee and administration fee of USD35 will be imposed and charged in advance via credit card.
- The Organizer reserves the right to accept the application
- Copy of passport, business registration, etc. may be required for information verification.
- Enquiry on the issuance of letter: Ms Cynthia Lee - Tel: (852) 2516 3362, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for issuing the letter: October 24, 2017.
Special Airfares from Cathay Pacific & Dragonair
Cathay Pacific Airways, the home carrier of Hong Kong, together with sister airline Dragonair, offer registered exhibitors, buyers and travel companions an exclusive opportunity to enjoy great savings on flights to Hong Kong.
Book onlinevia the MICE online offer page or contact your nearestCathay Pacific and Dragonairreservations office and quote the MICE Event Code for[MICE310]to enjoy special fares.
Cathay Pacific Reservations:
Cathay Pacific is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kongoffering scheduled passenger and cargoservices to over 170 destinations (include codeshare services) worldwide. As Hong Kong’s major airline, we provide vital links for trade and investment as well as leisure travel. Through our passenger and cargo services under both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair, we connect Hong Kong to the world.