At a glance
At a glance
Here you will find all information about the swop 2019 - PROCESSES AND PACKAGING LEADING TRADE FAIR IN CHINA AND ASIA REGION, as well as useful addresses and contacts.
Date & Opening hours
25.-27.November 2019 09:00-17:00
28.November 2019 09:00-15:00
Show Venue & Arrival
Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) · China
No. 1 and No. 2
How to get to the fairground
If you are looking for hotel accommodation, there is a wide selection of hotels nearby SNIEC.
Book the hotels
To save time for onsite registration and to enjoy show privileges, please proceed to Online Pre-registration.
• Manufacturers of Foodmeat, aquatic products, confectionery, Baked Goods, fruits & vegetables, dairy, ready meals, frozen food, liquid food ,etc.
•Manufacturers of Beveragewines & spirits, non-alcoholic beverage, dairy, etc.
•Manufacturers of Pharmaceuticalsmedicines, health food, biological products, bulk drug/ pharmaceutical adjuvant
• Manufacturers of Cosmetics
• Manufacturers of Non-food Consumer Goods
• Manufacturers of Industrial Goods
• Packaging Companies
• Logistics and Transport Companies
• E-commerce Platforms
• Packaging Printing / Converting / Label printing Companies
• Plastic Products / Plastic Packaging Manufacturers
Scope of Exhibits
swop is an excellent display and communication platform for the entire packaging industry.
• Processing & Packaging Machinery for Food & Beverage
• Processing & Packaging Machinery for Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
• Processing & Packaging Machinery for Non-food Consumer & Industrial Goods
• Processing & Packaging Machinery for Confectionery & Baked Goods
• Packaging Materials, Packaging Means and Final Goods
• Packaging Production
• Packaging Printing
• Components for Processing & Packaging
• Smart Packaging and Automation technology
• Logistic Packaging
• Packaging Design
Facts & Figures
swop 2017 was held successfully and feedback has been extremely positive and participants indicated that they are eager to attend swop 2019.
•Exhibition space: 35,000㎡
swop 2017 Post Show Report